Our team collaborated with the in-house team and worked hand-in-hand to bring out expected results with satisfactory analytical and real-time results of their efforts. We ensured to overcome the influx of volumes over capacity by rendering an ideal solution (insurance verification & auto-eligibility) to manage volumes and relieve stress on the electronic system.
- Volumes i.e. paper-based tickets were usually held back by payers and handed over in bulk that were further not sent in a timely manner. We made sure that communication between provider and payer is streamlined and made consistent to avoid influences on volume fluctuations.
- The equation of high volumes with less processing was balanced providing an automation solution that mitigated stress and errors caused due to influx.
- We devised a solution of Auto-Eligibility and rolled it out for the top 3 payors. In a systematic manner, each top payer was transitioned into auto-eligibility, thus analyzing the impact on AR and denials.
- The integration of the automation solutions offered a feature to generate kick-out reports that captured errors on selecting the plan and carrier codes.
- The error report flagged missing or invalid demographic information in order to eliminate the chances of occurrence of claim denials or rejections.
- All documentation instructions required very little human intervention and were evenly shared and communicated among teams to avoid discrepancies.